Ready to ride some dirt? We have rented the Honey Valley Group Camp Site at Hungry Valley SVRA April 27th-29th for a ladies only weekend of off road fun! You must be registered to attend this year and even though the event is still free, we strongly encourage a small donation when you register online to help us keep it going. Any amount is amazing but we do have some gifts to give those who give back based on donation.
- Donate $10 - FREE Babes in the Dirt Patch
- Donate $20 - FREE Babes in the Dirt Patch & Stance x Babes Ride Out Socks
- Donate $35 - FREE Babes in the Dirt Patch, Stance x Babes Ride Out Socks, and Vans x BRO canvas tote.
Donations are non refundable and the gifts associated are not transferable & must be picked up in person at Babes in the Dirt 3 event. No exceptions <3.
Art by @Desirae201
Who it's for:
This is a ladies only dirt bike & ATV campout for those who want to explore dirt and learn riding fundamentals. We cater to ladies who:
Have only ridden street bikes and want to see what dirt is about.
Have never sat on a motorcycle. We HIGHLY recommend that new riders start on a dirt bike (so bring those "bike curious" friends with you that always say "I wanna try"). This is a great learning event and we will have workshops, basics, etc. They do get full quick so stay tuned for sign ups! "How will I know when I can sign up?" - easy! Register for the event and you'll be the FIRST to know when that information is released.
Have a lot of experience as a dirt rider. We have some pro ladies coming out that you can hit the hillclimbs and black diamonds with.
Rain or shine, gates to the group site will open at 12pm sharp on Friday.The group site is first come first serve but if the limited vehicle passes for the site run out before you get there, no problem, you will have to pay $10 per vehicle at the park's kiosk to cover your camping and may have to park in the adjacent site once we are full but you can still come hang out and enjoy the event. The park also offers $5 day passes per vehicle if you are not camping with us and just want to park and ride for the day. There is max camping capacity in the group site is 250 people. This weekend is about off-roading, camping, and good times with friends. Babes Ride Out will be providing the group campground ONLY so BYOE (bring your own everything) and please make sure to scroll down to see what will be on site and what won't be.
Don’t have a dirt bike but want to learn? No problem! You can rent a bike from Gorman Motorsport Rentals! Ask for Glory 805-620-2620. They are ONLY open on weekends so please please be patient as they are family owned and you ladies always bring in a surge of calls <3 They have a wide variety of dirt bikes and gear to rent and they drop it all off right at our campsite. Glory can help you choose the right bike for your size and style of riding. Tell them you are attending Babes Ride Out and reserve your bike as soon as possible before they run out (and they ALWAYS run out).
*We will have Husqvarna on site with a limited # of demo bikes (please stay tuned for more information on how to get on the list to give one a spin). These bikes will be on rotation so if you want to ride all day, please rent from Gorman Motorsports so you are guaranteed to have your own bike.
Honey Valley Group Camp Site in Hungry Valley SVRA is nestled within the park. Please do not hesitate to ask the front kiosk, rangers, etc on how to locate the site, they are pros. They will have maps of this area that also show all of the riding trails and their levels so get one when you arrive. Enter at the "North Entrance" because it's close to where Gorman Motorsports is, there is a gas station for water/snacks, a McDonald's is there, AND it's a straight shot from there to the group site.
Please note, these are just a few FAQs that are dirt specific. To know all FAQ for all BRO events click HERE
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? All our events are 21+ and ladies only. IDs will be checked before you enter the site so make sure it matches the name you register with. Everyone MUST be pre registered to attend this year.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Due to space, camping in the group site is for cars and trucks. If you have a RV or towing a trailer, you'll be asked to park in the Sterling Campground across from where the main activities are.
What sticker does my bike need? Does my bike need a spark arrestor? Red or green! and YES you will get ticketed if you do not have a spark arrestor. Please read all the rules and regs for your offroad vehicle by clicking this link
Can I bring my pet into the event? No animals can be in the group site unless they are service dogs. This is not a pet friendly environment.
How will I know when the Husqvarna registration, classes, etc are open for registration? If you are registered to attend, you will get an email announcing it. If you aren't paying attention, you may miss it! We do not have a date for when the email will go out so please do not ask.
I donated, can I get a refund? We are going to pretend you didn't ask that :) But for real, all donations go back into the overwhelming cost to make this event happen. We will have much better amenities thanks to ALL who donate.
I donated but now I can't attend can I get my free stuff mailed to me?
Sorry, we do not have the bandwidth to accommodate this request. Please remember, this is a true donation so please only donate if you want to support the event <3
How do I contact the park for additional information about the trails, weather, terrain, longitude and latitude, wind speed, composition report of the dirt substance?!
- Public Information Inquiries: (916) 324-4442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: OHV Parks CA GOV
- Link to view our campsite: Click HERE
Are there medics on site? Every ranger is trained as a first responder. An ambulance is within 15-20 min away and there is an air vac close by. Please contact the park with any questions or concerns. All riders will ride at their own risk (916) 324-4442.
What should I bring into the event?
- Protective boots, helmet, goggles, and any motocross gear you own! You can also rent gear at Gorman Powersports. Trust us, this is important because you will "eat it" at some point during the day. Fox will be on site with some extra boots and helmets but there won't be enough for everyone so plan accordingly.
- WATER! Make sure to bring plenty of water as the site does not have it
- Camping gear if you plan on staying the night (sleeping bag, headlamp, tent etc)
- Warm clothes! Remember when it hailed? (LOL! but seriously WTF was that about?)
- Snacks! (always)
- Drinks (the fun kind to enjoy when the bikes are shut down for the night).
- Cash for the coffee drinks and for food trucks (cards are not accepted)
- Firewood! Please everyone bring 1 bundle to ensure we stay warm :)
- Battery pack to charge phone. There is NO power at this site at all. Reception is terrible too.
- Extra toilet paper
- Extra gas for your moto
What can't I bring into the event?
- Kids. This event is 21+
- Dogs :(
- Easy Ups (sorry, far far too windy)
- Marketing materials (flyers, stickers, banners etc unless you are sponsoring)
- Your boyfriend / husband (he will have to find his own trails to braaap this weekend)
What amenities will be on site?
- A food truck with food for purchase (CASH ONLY)
- A coffee truck with drinks for purchase (CASH ONLY)
- Non flushing toilets (kinda like an outhouse but nicer and cleaned twice a day)
- Huge pavilion
- Fire pits for bonfires. We do recommend you use the food truck as the weather is crazy windy at night and I for one have burned my food 2 years in a row.
- Please remember there is no power at the site..like 0
- Nightly entertainment
A detailed schedule will be released via EMAIL to those who have registered to attend the event closer to the event date. Info for group rides, learning demos, Husky demos, rules regs, on site fun stuff, food truck, coffee menu etc will roll out between now and April so please stay tuned to the blog and your email after you register <3
Ok, so now that you know 90% of what to expect, let's get you registered!